CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.

Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm On Seekerville Today

My friend, Myra Johnson, asked me to be the guest blogger on Seekerville today. The Seekers there have a ton of information about contests, how to prepare a manuscript, and personal stories of contest wins and misses. It's fun and informative. You can read my take on winning the ACFW Genesis contest (Historical Fiction) this past September. And while you're there, check out some of the great advice these contest veterans have.

No comments: