CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.

Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Congratulations to Debut Author, D. C. Stewart

I have the special privilege today of announcing to the world the release of an amazing children's mystery by an even more amazing author! The book - A Tweener Adventure - is called WHERE WOULD COWS HIDE? and releases next week by Baker Trittin Press. The author - - TA DA! My daughter-in-law, Denice, writing as D. C. Stewart.

The book, a fast-moving adventure for kids age 8-12, may be pre-ordered from Baker Trittin Press or Amazon .

It's been a joy to have a front-row seat in Denice's publishing journey. Yes, it does take as long as all the stories you hear. Yes, I'm certain that for Denice and all of us, it's been worth the wait. Can't you see it on her face as she holds her first book "baby"? I wish I could take credit for some small part of Denice's book, but the only thing I did was give birth to a son who had the brilliance to marry a writer. From all of us in the Stewart family - Way to go, Denice!

2 comments:

Erica Vetsch said...

Congratulations to Denise!

And you don't fool me, Carla, I bet you prayed for that girl and that book. :)

Bonnie Way aka the Koala Mom said...

That's so cool that you share this in common with your daughter-in-law! :) Congrats to her.