The first best-seller list for Chasing Lilacs!! I'm thrilled and hats off to Kathy Patrick, Tiara wearing and Book sharing founder of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Clubs: the largest “meeting and discussing book club in the WORLD”! What I really love about Kathy is her non-stop efforts at bringing authors and readers together and her heart for stamping out illiteracy. Woo-Hoo!
Take a close look at this list - they are ALL amazing books - novels, memoir, non-fiction. I think I met all but one or two at the Girlfriend Weekend last month and I LOVE these authors. I think you will too!
TOP TWENTY COUNTDOWN FOR JANUARY 2011
PULPWOOD QUEENS' BESTSELLER LIST OF HITS!!!!
1) My Reading Life by Pat Conroy
2) I Still Dream About You by Fannie Flagg
3) The Sanctuary of Outcasts by Neil White
4) Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand by Helen Simonson
5) Half-Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls
6) The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life by Kathy L. Patrick
7) My Orange Duffel Bag by Sam Bracken and Echo Garrett
8) They Came to Nashville by Marshall Chapman
9) as the sycamore grows by Jennie Helderman
10) Don’t Quit Your Day Job Edited by Sonny Brewer
11) The Miracle of Mercy Land by River Jordan
12) My Night with Saddam by Dr. Mark Green
13) Miss Hildreth Wore Brown by Olivia DeBelle Byrd
14) Write That Book Already by Sam Barry and Kathi Kamen Goldmark
15) Walking in the Deep End by Susan Parker
16) If Holden Caufield Where in my Classroom by Bernie Schein
17) Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet Jamie Ford
18) Scout, Atticus, and Boo: A Celebration of 50 Years of “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Mary Murphy
19) The Mailbox by Mary Beth Whelan
20) Chasing Lilacs by Carla Stewart
How many of these have you read? Are any of them on your reading list for 2011?
CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.
Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.