CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.

Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A couple of corrections

I'm always nervous when I pre-post something here about events before they actually happen. And since I was in Maui last week, I wanted to dig my toes in the sand and sip Mai Tais on the beach and stay as far away from the computer as possible. I should have paid better attention to my calendar and taken better care of you, my readers.

So, here is the revised list of spots where Broken Wings can be found today.
  • Still have a giveaway going on over at Trish Perry's blog, True Love, Real Laughs, Pure Fiction. Lovely blog. 
  • Janalyn Voigt's blog has moved!!! She's now at Novel Books and has a giveaway going on the rest of the week. There I've written a letter to readers, so please stop by and say hi.
I'll also be on the RT Book Reviews Inspirational spotlight and at SouthernBelleView this week, but I'll wait until I have those links so I'm not sending you skipping all over the galaxy. And next week, there are some other stops so please stay tuned. Several copies of Broken Wings are still up for grabs around the bloggy world - I'll try to help you track them down.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: