CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.

Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Website Woes

Just a note for you, dear readers. . . If you've tried to visit my website recently, you've noticed that it is down. I hope to have it reinstated or revamped very soon. Thanks for your patience.

Good news! You've not missed anything. You can see my upcoming schedule on the sidebar on the right, and I'll let you know here the latest news. You can also find me on Facebook on my author page where we chat about my books and others that I'm reading.

In the meantime . . . hope you're having a wonderful week and enjoying these the last of these lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer. All apply here, especially the crazy. I'll post soon the wonderful pics of our vacation to Colorado.

No comments: