CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.

Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

This and That

I've been off this week being "Mimi" to my new granddaughter and her two brothers, and I'm having a ball. These things just matter, and I know how quickly they grow up. So, in lieu of creative posts of my own, I'd like to point you to a couple of opportunities on my writing buddies' blogs.

My friend and critique partner, Myra Johnson, has posted a new contest at Writer at Random. It's a "randomly romantic" contest and includes coffee, so for you who entered my recent drawing for the Starbucks card and didn't win, here's your chance.

Two other writing friends, Gina Conroy and Lacy Williams, have teamed up and are offering a creative contest with Writing Workout prompts. Check it out here. You could win a free critique! How cool is that?

Now I'm off to spoil that precious baby girl one more time! I'll see you next week.

No comments: