CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.

Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

CARNIVAL OF CHRISTIAN WRITERS

The November Carnival of Christian Writers begins tomorrow (Monday) at Writer . . . Interrupted. This month you will find posts about the bountiful blessings of being a writer and as always, great writing tips and advice. I've joined the carnival this month. You can read what I have to say about Plotting here and then see what others have to say here.

3 comments:

Bonnie Way aka the Koala Mom said...

Hey, this is a great idea! I'd never seen it before, so thanks for the link. I'll definately be checking out all the articles and watching for future carnivals.

Erica Vetsch said...

I'll be popping over to the Carnival to see what's going on.

And I love the new header picture.

carla stewart said...

Thanks, girls, for checking out the Carnival. There are some great articles there--some of the best of November that you might not have seen before. Thanks, Erica, for noticing the header. It's part of the nativity set on my mantel--a treasure that my sister made for me many years ago.