CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.

Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Devoted to Cooking


Lest anyone think the title of this post is a confession about me, it's not. It's the title of my good friend, Jacqueline (Jackie) King's newest book, an inspirational cookbook she's been working on feverishly for many months. Co-written with her daughter, who is a culinary expert, they combine great recipes and the stories that inspired them. I've not seen a copy yet, but the cover is magnificent (created by another writing friend, Romney Nesbitt). This talented bunch are part of the Tulsa Night Writers tribe, and I am so honored to help spread the word about Devoted to Cooking.


Blessings and Bon Apetit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Carla, When I opened your email and saw my own book I thought I must be hallucinating! Then I realized it was the kindness and generosity of a very good friend and I almost cried. Finally I decided the best reaction would be to float to the ceiling and bask in pleasure. Thanks so very much!
Much Love,
Jackie