CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.

Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.

Friday, January 30, 2009

MEA CULPA !

My link and the name of the new blog I told you about yesterday was wrong. So much for trying to blog and carry on a family conversation. My apologies to my friends who created this new blog for all you romantics out there. I've corrected the original post.

The correct name is ROMANCE YOUR SPOUSE. Take another look! Today they've added a contest for Valentine's Day.

An another thing I forgot to point out. This blog is the creation of the wonderful folks at Tekeme, Ashley and George Weiss. Check them out, too. They usually have a contest going on for cool stuff or discounts on their creative work.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: