CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.

Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Guest Blogging Today at On The Write Path

Erica Vetsch has been on of my faithful cheerleaders on this writing journey. We were finalists together in the 2007 Genesis contest. How fortunate I am to have become good friends with her.

She has me on her blog today if you'd like to read more about my writing journey.

3 comments:

CJ Kennedy said...

Hi Carla! I came from my friend, Erica's blog. I think you have mistaken me for someone else. Again, congratulations on your wonderful news!

Erica Vetsch said...

Thanks for being a guest blogger (aka victim) on my blog! I'll be hounding you for more interviews as the publication date draws near. :)

Still snoopy dancing!

carla stewart said...

Hey, Erica, anytime you need someone to blog, call me. OK. Maybe not anytime, but I AM looking forward to posting on your site sometime in the future.