CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.

Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

CAN Blog Post - Marketing before your first contract


I recently had the privilege of becoming a member of CAN, The Christian Authors Network. This group of published authors is passionate about writing and sharing their victories and struggles with marketing and promotion of Christian books.

Since my first book, Chasing Lilacs, is still in the pre-published phased (getting closer!), I was asked what an author could do prior to being published to begin marketing and promotion. Sarah Sundin, another new member with CAN, who I met at Mount Hermon last year, interviewed me on today’s CAN blog. You can read it here.

No comments: