I am fortunate to be sharing my writing journey with other authors whose first novels released this year. Although I’m not personally acquainted with all the debut authors on this list, I’ve been entertained with a great variety of inspirational fiction. These ladies have set the bar high for me and others trying to break into the magical world of publishing.
For your reading enjoyment, I present – in no particular order – my Top Five Debut Novels for 2009: Inspirational.
- One Imperfect Christmas by Myra Johnson
- The Familiar Stranger by Christina Berry
- The Prayers of Agnes Sparrow by Joyce Magnin
- The Bartered Bride by Erica Vetsch
- Talking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove
Next week – Ten Great Novels from 2009!
And to round out the year, the last week in December – Top Four Amazing Novels from 2009 and why you should read them.
I can’t imagine a world without books, can you?