CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.

Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

What to do on a Saturday morn . . .


If by chance you're lolling around this morning, nursing another cup of coffee, and deliberating whether you really want to venture out into another hot day, I have an alternative. I've been on the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance this week. Wow! Some of the reviews have blown me away. I'm grateful and tickled pink with the kind words of affirmation and the honesty that some of these book reviewers have penned. One sweet soul, who writes in the suspense genre, passed Chasing Lilacs to his mom to read. Hey, I love that! Anyway, if you're still undecided with what to do for the next thirty minutes, you might check out the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance and the links to reviews of my book. Scroll through the information and the boxes of gobbledy-code to the reviewer's list. The links should take you to the blogs. Some interesting stuff there besides my book.

If that is too much work, one click will take you over the the uber-cool Susan Meissner's blog Edgewise where she has interviewed me. Some intriguing questions from one of my all-time favorite authors. Thanks, Sooz!

Or if you feel like you'd like to just get away, you might click over to The Koala Bear Writer's blog, which hails from Canada. She's a writer, a mom, and an all-around wonderful person who I know only through the cybersphere, but I think you'll enjoy what she has to say.

Or you could just have another cuppa and grab the funny papers. The choice is yours.

2 comments:

志文 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.