CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.

Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A blogging friend asked me some questions

Today, I'm answering questions about being a writer on The Koala Bear Writer blog. This delightful blogger lives in Canada and whether you read my comments over there or not, you will certainly enjoy her thought-provoking posts and musings about her daily life.

1 comment:

Bonnie Way aka the Koala Mom said...

Carla - I just dropped by to let you know that your interview was up. Thanks for the nice review of my blog! And thanks again for answering my questions. :)