CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.

Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 27. The Letter Z.

Today I’m thankful for the one who is my constant muse and companion. She gives unconditional love with no strings attached, unless you count the daily ritual of an after-dinner treat. I’m never lonely or truly alone with my faithful pup at my side. I can’t imagine a world without animals or my home without this sweet girl – Zelda.

As a puppy almost 8 years ago

          
Zelda today, still loved and adored.                   







No comments: