CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.

Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving - Day Seven

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Are grandkids the best thing since the hula hoop or what? And what a sense of humor God has! He gave us four sons, then bam! Five grandsons!

Ha. Ha. I’ve loved them everyone in turn. Perfection in miniature! Then, finally . . . FINALLY . . . a grandgirl! The first girl born on my side of the family in 52 years! Thankful, indeed.

It would be impossible to list all of the endearing, superior, divine qualities of my grandchildren – a problem I’m sure none of you other Mimis and Papas out there have. Let’s just say, I’m grateful and blessed.

Waving to Jeremy who doesn't live close enough to get into these family photos - we love you kiddo!

2 comments:

Erica Vetsch said...

I think being a grandma is one of the most precious things on earth and I can't wait to join the ranks someday.

I bet you're an awesome gramma.

carla stewart said...

Erica - you will be a fantastic grandma! I love being a Mimi - best job on earth!