CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.

Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving - Day 13

Day 13. The letter M for Max.


Today, I’ve been married to the love of my life, my best friend for 39 years, 5 months, and 18 days. It seems like yesterday when my dad walked me down the aisle and handed me off to Max. We had stars in our eyes and no earthly idea what we were doing. But, by the grace of God and his mercies which are new every morning, here we are. I’m thankful every day for Max, and just as I promised those many years ago to love, honor, and cherish, I’d marry him again in a heartbeat.



I love you, honey. Thank you for being the rock that I need, understanding all my wacky ways, and still loving me.

4 comments:

Camille Eide said...

Love the post, Carla. That's what I'm talking about. :-)

Congrats you two, my sweet, amazing friends.

carla stewart said...

Thanks, Camille. You're a pretty amazing friend yourself!

Anonymous said...

Wedding pic!!

carla stewart said...

Posting a wedding pic would mean I had to wrestle with the scanner. Maybe soon.