CAFE: A gathering place. A place of refreshment.

Thirsty for the latest releases in Christian fiction? Ready for a peek into the world of publishing and writing conferences? Hungry for spiritual and real-life nourishment? Pull up a seat; you're in the right place, and I'm so glad you've stopped by.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving - Day 30

Day 30. 

It's been a fun month, hasn't it? I've enjoyed spending time each day thinking of things for which I'm thankful. Family, friends, writing colleagues, and you, my readers. Thanks for sharing the journey with me.

As the month closes, it's time to look ahead, not back, so I'm heading into December with anticipation of the greatest birthday the world has known.

"Come, Immanuel, Come." 


1 comment:

Tracy Ruckman said...

Thank you for a lovely month of posts. I enjoyed spending time here!